Sunday, March 9, 2014

Forgive Me (Again...)

I know I said that the Nintendo history shtuff would continue, but that was just filler for when I have nothing to say. But right now, I actually have a story to tell from my own life... And I'll exclude all the details so my identity remains a mystery.
As you might have guessed, I'm using the computer right now. I was working on a certain assignment for school in the office, and I had a YouTube tab open to listen to THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiQCiDDDIOM
Anyways, I was pounding along until my brother came in and demanded that I get off the computer so he could play some games online. Naturally, I refused, which resulted in a one-sided fight; I kept my cool while he blew his top (I swear, testosterone's a problem sometimes). So he eventually leaves the office and storms into his room to rage and cry, but he created such a racket that I went in there (brandishing a small hammer for self-defense, of course) to shut him up. Screaming at the top of his lungs, I received the message that I was unwanted.
Wow. Just wow. Aren't siblings just great?

1 comment:

  1. Yup! (enough though I don't have one but YES I do get It!)

    ReplyDelete